Sunday, April 13, 2008

Superhero Photo Challenge - A New Perspective

Digging


Have you visited Shutter Sisters yet? Why the hell not?

Those chicks take good pics! (And I can say that because I am a chick.)

The Superhero Photo Challenge for this week is to take photos from a new perspective.

In the past I've parked myself flat on my back in the lawn to take photos of bubbles floating over head. That one didn't work out so well because I had my 50mm 1.8/f lens on my camera and it doesn't auto focus with the Nikon D40x. I've gotten pretty good at quickly manually focusing, but not that good. I also have this thing for taking photos of parts of people: half an eye, feet, etc....

But yesterday I tried some different camera angles and taking partial shots of some new things. The photo above and the photo to the side are the result. I like how I managed to capture the action of the sand falling in both photos.

But, of course, I wouldn't be me if I didn't try a foot picture. I had to be careful posting it on Flickr though. Did you know there are feet freaks out there?

I guess I did in theory, but when faced with the prospect of some horny middle aged guy marking a photo of my feet as a favorite so he could sit in his mother's basement and wank off, I was extremely disturbed.

So with much ado, here we have the Feet that Freaks Favorite on Flickr! (Say that fast 5 times.)

Dandelion Sandals


Spring is here, y'all!

5 comments:

Marcie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcie said...

Love the different perspectives!!!!

Debbie said...

*beautiful*. Hollis -- his skin looks like porcelain.

you're getting really damn good at this.

Kyla said...

Love these. You're good!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!