Thursday, February 7, 2008

Pink, Pink, and More Pink!

SLUTS
Cup on a car.

The other side simply says S.L.U.T.S. I think that's my new motto.


Driving A Couch
Have there been days when you really didn't want to get up from the couch? Then don't. Just drive your couch. Outfit it with some beverages (and maybe a toilet) and you're set. Now I've seen everything.



Pink Dog
Now if you're going to put a tutu on your dog, it's only fair that you wear a wig that matches.



Pink Shot
The Jello shots were flying even before the parade started.


Tacky Float
A man must have designed this one.



Flamingo Float

Flamingo Necklace
It was a good day for flamingos.

2 comments:

Violet said...

every time i look at your pics it want a new camera and photoshop even more!!

Queen of the Mayhem said...

I MUST have photoshop....AND we were SO busy having fun...I never got my Nikon tutorial!

I suppose that will have to happen when I come to see you!