Sunday, February 3, 2008

Photos of Friends

Today I got to meet some friends at the mall for lunch. Of course, I brought my camera so I could get some pictures. I have photos of Not Exactly A Princess and her little boy, The Pumpkin, and some of our good friend, W.

Here are a few of the pictures of The Pumpkin. I'll try to put up the photos of NEAP and W tomorrow. They're both going to kick my *ss for posting them too!

Close-up Boy

A close-up of The Pumpkin.
I did some color processing that I do on many of my photos and that's about it.


Smiling Boy

Here, I used Michelle Black's Soft Bleach Glaze action and then her Soft Color action.


Sleeping Boy in Color

They're always so cute when they sleep.
Here, I used Michelle Black's Soft Bleach Glaze action again, followed by her Soft Color action.


Sweet Boy Sleeps

This last one is my favorite.
This is Michelle Black's Rich Mocha RAW preset with her Soft Color Action on the top.

No comments: