Saturday, January 5, 2008

Hollis at the Playground

Here are the promised photos of Hollis at Mt. Trashmore:

The focus here sucks, but I loved the expressions on the boys' faces when that remote control car zoomed by.


OK, so Holden is in this one too. I got a lot of noise in this photo, I think because there wasn't enough light with the storm coming in. To hide that problem, I made it a sepia photo.


Also had a lot of noise in this one. I couldn't convince Hollis to climb through the tires for me.


Be still my heart.
Hollis looks so grown up in this photo. It's like I'm looking 14 years into the future and seeing who he will be. He looks so much like his father.

Hopefully, the next set of photos I post here will be with my new camera. BUT, it won't be here until next week so there may be some more from my old camera. I spent Friday morning before I took the kids to daycare trying to get some close-ups. I'm sure I'll share those after I'm done Photoshopping them to death.

2 comments:

Violet said...

the one of him thru the tires is so priceless! I just love it. and the last one I agree that he looks so grown up, it happens too fast doesn't it.
Oh by the way, I'm totally obsessed with camera your getting now-I want to sell mine and get it instead!

Christine said...

i know i have been SO deliguent when it comes to blogging lately, but i hope to catch up with everyone soon--i love this new blog and the picture at the very bottom of T and the boys is amazing.

Running on empty