Monday, January 28, 2008

Tree Limbs

For my photography class, our first assignment was to take pictures of tree limbs. Tree limbs just had to be involved. I stretched that a bit to include tree trunks. Here's what I have:

Dreamy tree limbs

Funky tree limbs
The two shots above are the same trees, but with focus in different areas.


Tree trunk 1
Tree bark


Initials
Initials on a tree trunk


Tree fungus
Tree fungus.


Tomorrow I have a few shots from a different location for me. I wanted to try taking photos of more daily activities, not just the fun stuff. Stay tuned....

2 comments:

ExPatSW said...

Hmmm, the 'Initials on a Tree Trunk' look a bit like the Batman symbol. Of course, I'm loving the photos and all of the photo-instruction. Can't wait until I get my D40X.

Violet said...

i love tree pics. especially the first 2 where you can get such a different look just by changing the focus.