Thursday, January 17, 2008

More Sickness, and Light

Y'all do realize that you're only seeing the best of the photos I take, right? For every 10 photos I get 1 or 2 that are crisp and clear and a couple more that are acceptable. Every now and then I get a photo that knocks my socks off. Those pictures are the ones that keep me going.

Here are some more photos from Holden's sick day(s). All of them were shot indoors with natural light. And just to humble myself, I'll start you off with one of the not so great photos of the day. A bonus? My double chin. This photo is completely unedited or I would have cut myself out!



On to the cuteness:

Chewing on fingers


"You'd Better Not Pout"
Notice the stockings behind him? (Yes, I need to pack away all of my decorations.)
I call this one "You'd better not pout!"


Looking Out the Window
Looking out the window.
Am I the only one who's a sucker for a cleft chin?


Leaning
This is Holden's, "I'm about to do something naughty," expression.
Can you see it?


Gazing out the Window
I think he's pouting in pretty much every photo.



Up to the Light
If Hollis's eyes are the windows to his soul, I guess so are Holden's. And here you can clearly see the Three Musketeers movie he was watching on Playhouse Disney.

1 comment:

emily said...

I am well aware of how many pictures you can take with that camera in a SHORT amount of time... we had to buy a server to hold my gigs and gigs of pictures :)

But it is still fun to see what you can do if you "focus", get it :)

I hope everyone is on the mend. And I totally DID NOT see a double chin!